There is a Mouse in my House!

Good Morning Friends and Welcome Visitors!

I saw this House Mouse stamp and had to have it!  So cute!  So of course I have a story...last summer I had grown sunflowers in my garden.  I cut off the seed heads and put them in my greenhouse to dry.  I went into my greenhouse one winter day and there was a mouse sitting there eating a sunflower seed.  The funny thing was, he didn't run away!  He looked at me as if to say "look free food, try one it is good!"  He was so cute, I didn't even try to shoo him away.



Here is a close up of the stamp.



Here is the inside of the card.


Recipe for this card:

Stampendous Happy Hoppers Rubber Stamps - Muzzy
Copic Markers
Autumn Sentiment - die cut
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels 17.
Paper - Authentique - Grateful, Carta Bella - Autumn
Sentiment - very old, from stash.
leaf embellishment - Close to My Heart

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Challenge #202 ATG/ Optional Twist Masculine (1 M)
Dare2BArtzy - October Challenge Fall Colors (1 M)
Glitter N' Sparkle - ATG (1 wk)
heARTful Stamping - ATG + Stamp - (1wk)
Stamping Sensations - October - Autumn Glory - (1 M)
Hiding in my Craft Room - HIMCR #322 Super Scraps Saturday - (1 wk)
Crafty Friends Challenge - #68 ATG - (1 wk)
Brown Sugar - #271 Orange, Brown & Green - (1 M)
CAS on Sunday - #118 Fall/Halloween - (1 wk)
4 CRAFTY CHICKS - #372 Fall - (1 wk)
Aud Sentiments Challenge - #190 Use a diecut + sentiment (1 wk)
Crafting With An Attitude - #32 ATG - (1 M)
DLART Thankful Thursday Challenge - # 214 - Fall Colors - (2 wk)
Moving Along with the Times - #56 Autumn/Fall - (2 wk)

Wow!  I am entering a lot of challenges!  I really love this little card.  Hope I win!  LOL!  Thank you so much for stopping by!  Thank you for all of your comments!

Hugs,




22 comments:

  1. This is adorable. I love the cute image & story too!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous card. Love the cute image and such a fun story ;)
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card and adorable mouse image. Thanks for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute House Mouse card. Love the fall colors, the beautiful papers and the great story of the mouse. Since you played the option you will be in the draw for the additional prize of the Dandelion Bouquet HM stamp. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. First off... That was a CUTE Story! I probably would have screamed!! LOL That's how I roll! hahaha Secondly.. your card is so sweet.. love the mouse jumping in the leaves.. adorable! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! My kids used to jump into piles of leaves like this...Oh what fun!! Thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous project and gorgeous colours used. Thank you so much for entering into our current challenge and good luck in the draw. Hope to see you again next challenge with your cute work… A cute story of the real mouse, they are cute really when not scratching in the ceiling.xx. {aNNie}Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is a real cutie, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet little image of the mouse falling into the pile of leaves. Great colouring Chriss and I like your co-ordinating backing papers too. Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card,great image and coloring and fab use of dies,perfect for our challenge...thank you for joining us ta AUD SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eeek, I don't like mice! Although your card is adorable~fun colors and fun design Chriss!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an adorable image, Chris. I love your colouring and design. Thanks for joining us at CAS on Friday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very fun and happy card! Great coloring. Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love this card! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  15. A really lovely Autumnal creation for our October theme at Stamping Sensations, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable house mouse image, and lovely card. Love the papers you chose and the shape of the card too. What a fun story about your own little mouse visitor. Thanks for joining the fun and sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such an adorable image.
    Thanks for stopping by at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fab take on our HMFMC theme Chriss, so cute sweetie !! Thanks so much for entering !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute adorable mousey image, great colors love your take on the Option theme of Fall/Autumn colors.

    Thanks for sharing with us @ House Mouse & Friends Mon. chall. hope to see you again soon..

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. A unique autumn card. I love your sweet picture and this funny mouse.
    Thank you for joining us on CWAA.
    hugs,
    Bożena DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers